Saturday, September 22, 2018

Simple Machines

A simple machine is the simplest tool that uses leverage to make more force. Many people use simple machines every day of their life. I use a simple machine when I ride my bike. My bike uses three simple machines: the wheel, lever, and pulley.

A piano also has a simple machine. Each key is a lever. There are 88 keys in a piano. There are many other machines in our house. Blinds have pulleys in them. Door latches have levers. Scissors and knives have wedges. A toilet has a lever, so it is also a simple machine. A wagon is another simple machine. We use our wagon to carry rocks from our backyard to our front yard. I'm thankful for simple machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flash Memory, CD-ROM, Cellular Phone, The World Wide Web

 Fujio Masouka was born in Japan in 1943. He worked with metal oxide semiconductor memory. He invented a more improved EEPROM he called &quo...